Online Marketing Coordinator
Are you excited by the latest trends and technology? Do you see the power and possibilities of e-marketing and social media? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment? Then you'll fit right in at Opie Marketing, one of Canada's leading online marketing firms.
Located in Burlington Ontario, Opie Marketing Group Inc. is a fast-growing business that owns and operates a number of successful niche-market portals and ecommerce websites.
We are seeking a Online Marketing Coordinator to be a key contributor to the continual expansion of our product portfolio. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic work environment and is passionate about intensive learning and the opportunity to grow.
- Manage projects related to the maintenance and creation of select portals in our network of web properties
Implement the company’s internet marketing plans for select website properties
Collaborate with our team of marketing professionals, including product managers, web designers, writers/editors, search engine strategists and developers
- Update and manage web content on a variety of sites using our web development tools, in-house and third-party software programs and other industry tools
- Publish select content to news feeds and third-party sites
- Coordinate email and direct email newsletter campaigns
- Assist with the development and execution of social media initiatives
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in online marketing or project production
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Highly detailed and organized, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven organizational and prioritizing experience with managing multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of online marketing concepts with a keen desire to learn in-depth skills in this emerging profession
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, including fluency in English
Strong proficiency with the Internet and Google Apps (esp. Google docs and spreadsheets)
- Fluency in multiple languages (esp. French, Spanish, German, and/or Portuguese)
- Knowledge of web publishing software and tools, including experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
Salary commensurate with experience. Please state salary objectives with your application.
Fax: (905) 319-5662
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES
We would like to thank each applicant; however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.